.

Water Feature Ideas


Last week, I made my annual trip to the Indiana Flower and Patio Show. I have always enjoyed this show and it comes at a great time in Indiana when normally we are still having snow. It is wonderful to walk in the gardens and enjoy the fragrances of the many blooming flowers and trees. It just gets you very excited about the return of spring. The Indiana Flower and Patio Show is always a great place to get lots of good decorating ideas. I thought I would share with you over several blog posts, some of the highlights from the show. Today's post is all about water features for the garden. I hope you enjoy the photos and find some ideas for your garden.





I like the moss added to this pond. It makes the pond feel like it has some age to it and the moss softens the hard rock edges.
I thought this water feature was colorful and a great way to recycle used wine bottles.






The tubes that you see standing up are copper tubing with water coming out of the top of each one. It works as a fountain yet adds an artistic look to the water feature. Reminds me of reeds.



I hope you enjoyed the water features from the Indiana Flower and Patio Show and maybe found some ideas you can use in your garden. Check back for my next post on "Container Ideas" from the Indiana Flower and Patio Show.
Happy Gardening!
The Creative Gardener