.

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day 2008 Review

Since I have very little to show for Garden Blogger's Bloom Day in December I'll display a review of each Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day post over 2008 that I've done. Inside this post you will see one or two pictures from each post that in my view are the best of the blooms. Unfortunately I missed a few months like February, July, and November but all the others are accounted for with plenty of photos! The highlight of the Bloom Day Pictures for me was the Monarch Butterfly I photographed in October. Click on the Month to go to the original post for more pictures of my garden! Be sure to visit May Dreams Gardens for more Bloom day posts.

January
Nandina Berries














March
Bradford Pear Buds



Henbit!











April
Tulips


Redbuds and Dogwoods










May
'Caradonna' Salvia








'May Night' Salvia with an Achillea backdrop










June
Asiatic Lilies















August
Sedum/Stonecrop









Verbena x hybrida








September
'Oranges and Lemons' Gaillardia
'Longwood Blue' Caryopteris



October 2008
Monarch Butterfly on Asclepias


Pink Cosmos